Pereiti prie turinio
Lithuanian Airsoft Portal

The Border WAR. Episode 2: Operation Red Arrow

Rekomenduojami pranešimai

bwposter_0.jpg

When:

17.-19.9. 2010 ? Game starts before midnight on Friday and ends on Sunday noon.

Where:

Game area is in a 1,5 hour driving distance from Prague.

Nuotrauka

What:

Large scale tactical MILSIM with some LARP components

Who:

Participants are mostly European MILSIM players from around 13 countries ? who are regularly visiting our MILSIMs and other European airsoft events for the last couple of years. Starting MILSIMERs are also welcome.

Nuotrauka

All participants must be 18 years old at the time of the start of the event. Otherwise they will not be allowed to take part in the game and their participant's fees will not be refunded.

Nuotrauka

SCENARIO

Operation: Red Arrow

For many years the ?La Marca? border region of Minacua is the poorest region of this small equatorial state. It is inhabited by a large number of poor and in many cases uneducated peasants that live in small villages or in favelas around bigger cities. It is a region with great potential for planting anything you can imagine. Harvest season is so quick here that many plants have an option to be harvested several times a year.

Nuotrauka

Nevertheless not everyone in this region is poor, there are quite a lot of people who are extremely rich ? they live in villas and big resorts, drive fancy cars and have many servants. Between the life styles of these so called ?Barons? and the peasants a great gap exists. But still these people have a connection that is quite strong ? it is a small plant nicknamed ?Oro de ley? or ?Pure gold? as young foreigners call it. This plant is what connects almost everyone in ?La Marca? as it is one of the best regions to grow one of the most popular drugs on the planed. Local cartels have many illegal plantations and drug laboratories that produce thousands of kilos of this drug a day. The demand for this drug is massive...

Nuotrauka

Daugiau informacijos cia:

bwposter_1.jpg

Poligonas

GoogleEarth_Image_000.jpg

randosi apie 70km i siaure no pirmo poligono Milovice.

Registracija ir kaina:

balandzio menesio kaina 25 EU rubliu (EUR)

velesne registracija 35 EU rubliu (EUR)

Dalintis kituose puslapiuose

Gal buvisieji praeitais metais galetu pasidalint ispudziais?

LARP'as ziauriai auksto lygio;

Gamta ispudinga;

Scenarijus, pagal preitu metu poligona IMO maksimumas ka galejo isspausti is zaidimo.

Pasikeitus poligonui manau zaidimas turetu buti tikrai vertas demesio.

LARP'as ziauriai auksto lygio;

Gamta ispudinga;

Scenarijus, pagal preitu metu poligona IMO maksimumas ka galejo isspausti is zaidimo.

Pasikeitus poligonui manau zaidimas turetu buti tikrai vertas demesio.

pleriminari info del poligono: jis bus kitas.

Ka?kaip man liko tik geri prisiminimai, nepaisant visų incidentų ir nesusipratimų. ?iaip nema?a tikimybė, kad nebepasikartos praėjusių metų ?aidimo klaidos, kurios buvo akivaizd?ios, ai?kiai i?dėstytos organizatoriams ir jie jas i?girdo.

Praėjusiais metais visi?kas FAIL buvo ?aisti u? South-Africa, dėl pacifisti?kos Brujo (kuris ?iais metais taip pat vadovaus ka?kam) strategijos, bet gal ir jis i?vadas pasidarė.

Pirmam poste ikeltas poligono zemelapis.

Registracija i zaidima bus atidaryta balandzio pradzioje.

balandzio menesio kaina 25 EU rubliu (EUR)
velesne registracija 35 EU rubliu (EUR)

kol kas tiek info is orgu.

• 3 weeks later...
Svečias
Ši tema yra užrakinta ir joje nebegalima rašyti naujų pranešimų.

• Sukurti naują...